But, this week was full of fun and happy things, too, so let's talk about those!
1. We tried out an art class this week at Gymboree and Carter loved it! He was little hesitant at first, but once he started the first activity he was all in. I think he painted more on the wall than all the other kids combined!
2. I grabbed this pool noodle at the dollar store and Carter loves playing swords with it. He is a Jedi knight! We don't have a pool, but for $1, why not?
3. I won this awesome necklace from Jessica at Living La Vida Holoka! Isn't it fun? And the best part, she made it herself! Check out her shop here!
4. Trucks, trucks, trucks! All day long Carter wants to watch the trucks outside. I am just happy they are finally done with the road and it's nice and even!
5. USA! USA! We won! Woohoo! And yes, I am one of those people who normally doesn't watch soccer except during the world cup. Wanna fight about it?
Linking up today with Friday Five over at Northeast Bloggers! Check out the guest post we have up today about the World Cup! (PS- it's by my sister)