When a new year starts it's always nice to look back and reflect on what happened the past year and think about what is to come in the new year. This was an awesome year for me! Although it's already a week into 2013, I figured it's still not to late to celebrate a great 2012.
Here are my top 5 moments from 2012 (in chronological order):
1. Seeing my very first ultra sound in January after I found out I was pregnant! I found out about being pregnant right before new years eve (the day before actually!) so technically that was a 2011 moment! Then, they make me wait until I was 9 weeks along before they would even check me out! It was a lot of nervous waiting until I saw that little bean shape!
2. Our "babymoon" trip to Hawaii! This was by far one of my most favorite vacations! I loved every minute of it and would go back in a heartbeat! We had such a great time and it really is so beautiful there!
3. Finding out Carter was a boy! Although you have been pregnant for about 20 weeks at that point, seeing if your baby is a boy or a girl really just makes that little person so much more "real!" And it was fun to then be able to start buying stuff for him and picking out a name!
4. My 30th birthday! We had a fun weekend in Atlantic City with some friends, and even though I was pregnant we were still able to do a bunch of fun stuff!
5. Carter's birthday! He surprised us by needing to come a month early and we were not prepared! We rushed around packing, doing last minute laundry and putting the car seat in the car! But, we got through it and ended up with our cute baby boy!
I can't wait to see what my top moments of 2013 will be! What were you favorite moments of 2012?