I did this post last Thanksgiving, too, and I think it's really fun! There are some big things that everyone can say they are thankful for- family, great friends, etc We could go on and on about how thankful we are for those things but what else are you thankful for? What about those daily things, big or small, that just make you really happy? Here are a few of mine!
1. The ability to take a shower uninterrupted by a cute toddler when I have house guest who can watch him while I shower! Oh, and on the weekends when my husband does it!
2. Those $10 fast cash coupons some stores give with purchase. I know its a trick to get you to come back in, but I love me some $10 off!
3. Starbucks cinnamon dolce lattes on a cold winters day.
4. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. It's the best and I always smile when Santa shows up at the end.
5. When the neighbors yard man also blows the leaves off my yard saving me from having to rake when it's 20 degrees outside the day before leaf pick up!
6. Big Bang Theory reruns on TBS weeknights! It is my go-to show during those times my husband is out of town for work!
What are you also thankful for?